Thursday, June 26, 2008

Camera Crazy at Santa's Village

We took a group of church kids to Santa's Village amusement park in Jefferson, NH on Tuesday. All went well and I think every one had fun. Since it was a church trip I was planning on taking a group of kids with me and Dan was going to take a group with him and I figured we probably wouldn't get to spend much time together. But there were enough adults that our little family was our group and we got to spend the whole day together.




I have realized that I am camera crazy. I remember my Grandma M. always had a camera and was snapping pictures of us kids when we were little. I can still hear her saying "Stephie, Yoo hoo!" trying to get me to look at her for a picture. Well, that is me now. I got a ton of pictures yesterday and hopefully didn't drive any one nuts while trying to get them to pose.






The whole clan of kids. As you can tell Caleb was not thrilled at posing first thing upon entering the park. (He is the one leaving the picture)






The clan again minus Caleb plus the snowman's head. No one was really into posing so I just took the pic and hoped for the best. Notice the two babies in the front saying hello to each other. Too cute!






On Dasher, on Dancer, on Donner, and Blitzen -- on all of the other painted metal reindeer.

(Notice: Caleb still is not too jazzed about getting his pic taken and I don't think one kid is looking at the camera)




Caleb is swinging like a "Muntey"






Dan and Caleb on th Rudolph roller coaster. What? You can't see them? They're the two little specks right there, see? (Could I have taken a picture more far away?)





We are putting out a fire in a high rise building.







Dan and Caleb coming out of the Kringle car wash.



Can't beleve he's driving already!





Cheese!




Cheese!





Jocelyn's favorite spot




Our little family taking a train ride.




Caleb and Daddy




Wish this bunny was made out of chocolate!





"I just can't take anymore! "




The life size nativity scene




Saying hello to the reindeer.




Comet





Sweet baby!



"This doesn't taste as good as I thought it would"







Daddy and me



The elf


3 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

It really was a great day, minus the few rain showers! :) I'm glad there were enough people that you guys could go as a family. I think fun was had by all. It was a great outing! None of us lost any kids or needed to use the first aid kit, I think that speaks for itself! Have a great weekend, see you on Sunday!

My Three Sons said...

These are the best times and memories. Thats great that you guys ended up having the day together. I am also a camera/picture freak which is why I am never in the pictures because i have to take them. Got to hang onto those memories!

Dawn said...

Looks like loads of fun!