I haven't shown many pictures of C's art lately. So I thought I would grace my blog with the artistic talent of my almost four year old. Enjoy!
********
*******
*******
This masterpiece has been hanging on my refrigerator for almost two months. Notice how the artist did not use magnets. Glue stick is his mounting option of choice. Lovely!
********
This is an un-named work. (Notice the magnet that he chose to use. That was made by another artist by the name of Nathaniel or maybe it was Jenelle.) *******
This was C's Thanksgiving Turkey. He named it "Franklin" and wrote the name on the top and bottom of his drawing. (It says "Franklin" in case he asks you to read it. It does NOT say"HLEAR"!)*******



3 comments:
I love how little ones draw people for the first time! Those last two are priceless!
I think I made that magnet. Not sure though. I do remember making you a kissing ducks one.
Jenelle is wrong. I made that after preacher taught art class once in 3rd grade
Post a Comment