Saturday, August 22, 2009

Camping!

I know I haven't posted in a while. Summer finally came and we have been busy. We went camping for our family vacation this summer. The last time I went camping was when I was six or seven years old. I was a little nervous that we wouldn't like it, but we actually had a blast. So, without further ado, here are the pictures from our trip.

A video of our camp site.(Press play)












Craft time at the campground

Hope I get a big one!


"No Cheese!" interpretation: "I don't want to smile for the camera!"



"Look, Mommy! I'm a buffano!" Interpretation: "I'm a buffalo! "
... I don't know...




Looking at all of the stuffed dead animals at Cabella's. Probably where he got the idea to be a "buffano"




Lobsters at the camp restaraunt.





They had an animal workshop and both of the kids got to stuff their own animal.
Moose



Cat






Filling the moose...


0 comments: