Caleb asked me this morning, " Mommy, did you put apple juice in my apple? It's yummy." It's pretty cool when kids think you really can do anything.
I mentioned yesterday my dislike for cold and snow. I guess I should be thankful. I heard on the news last night that it is -70 degrees in Siberia, Russia. I guess my back yard isn't as much of a frozen tundra as I thought.
Here are some of my favorite pictures of my kids. Actually pretty much every picture with one of my children in it is my favorite, but I'll just post a few for your viewing pleasure.
This was taken just a few days after my baby doll was born.
This was taken last summer.
This was taken in the front yard. Maine is gorgeous in the fall!
My dad and Jocelyn at Thanksgiving.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Apple juice/ Frozen Tundra/ My favorite pictures
Posted by Stephanie at 11:41 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to our little world. Blogging is such a fun way to keep everyone updated and such a fun way to share with family, especially long distance ones. I to will look forward to reading your blogs and seeing all your "favorite pictures"!
i just wrote a long comment, and wouldn't you know it, it dissappeared! ugh. anyway, short version, i love the pics and if you ever need a sitter we are here! :) i think the girls miss caleb as much as he misses them. :) have a great week!
I saw your comment on Dawn's website and I wanted to say hi!
I moved to Georgia a few years ago when I married my husband, but I always get excited when I see a fellow mainer! :D
Post a Comment