Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sweet Baby Doll

Like any parent I absolutley love my kids. I will confess however that I had a definite fear when I was pregnant with Jocelyn that I would not love her as much as I love Caleb. It was just so hard to imagine being able to love another child. I already loved Jocelyn, even while I was pregnant, but I feared that we wouldn't be able to have the same relationship as Caleb and I do. Over the past few months I have realized how much love can grow. I am absolutely in love with my little baby doll! It still amazes me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow steph! Jocelyn has changed so much! Shes still georgous though! Keep sending pics! that way i can watch her grow and change. all I'll be missing is hugs kisses and giggles. I'll even get giggles when you send video. give my love hugs and kisses to Caleb and Jocelyn okay! Love ya!!! Mom

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

Love the pics of Jocelyn. She has changed alot. Even though I see her every week, looking at the pics you can see how much she really has changed! Adorable! See you tomorrow!