We made paper airplanes the other day and paper hats tonight. I can't believe the amount of paper crafts one child can produce. Of course most of his art is at my urging and enabling. I hate the thought of throwing these little works of art away , but, seriously, where am I going to put the stuff? I decided to take pictures of all of the recent masterpieces and then trash them. That way I don't have to feel guilty for not hanging onto a wilted snowman and a torn turkey. I will scrapbook his pictures so, one day when he is discovered and becomes famous, I can sell them for billions of dollars, Uh... or I can just show them to his girlfriend when he is in highschool. We'll see...
Since I took all of the pictures, I decided to make a slide show so you too can enjoy his talent.
We went to the library this morning for story hour. Caleb loves it. The lady who reads also brings her cat and the cat lets all of the kids man handle her. One kid tipped the cat right off of its chair and it didn't even make a sound! One very noteworthy thing happened today: Caleb went to the library in Undies! Now don't get me wrong, he had clothes over the undies, but he insisted on undies this morning instead of a pull-up.He has been potty training for three weeks now and he has been doing very well for the most part, but I usually put him in a pull-up if we leave the house or he is in bed. We were at the library for an hour and a half and he did not have an accident. I was so proud of him!
I wanted to include a couple more pictures. Caleb has been sleeping on the floor for the past few weeks. It is not because he does not have a perfectly good car shaped bed to sleep in, it is just that he wants to sleep in the "mud" (His words not mine.) He is so funny! I just don't know what he is thinking sometimes. I decided to let him sleep on the floor next to his bed. You have to choose your battles sometimes and I figure as long as he is sleeping in his room, I am happy.
You can barely see his feet sticking out of the bottom of the blankets. So silly!
The last one is of the snowman Caleb and Dan made the other day.
Caleb's quote for the day: "Jocey can't sing. She's too little and she doesn't have teeth."


0 comments:
Post a Comment