*** We don't eat cheerios from the toilet.
*** I'll be there just as soon as I get these carrots off of the ceiling.
*** That poo doesn't smell right.
*** Of course you can wear your Spiderman underwear to the grocery store!
*** That's not a rock, that's dog doo.
*** I would love to read Goodnight Moon --again.
*** Let's get the dinosaur some juice too!
*** Oh! That army man just ran my nylons!
*** Let's not lick the pizza off of the remote.
*** Ahh! Chuck E. Cheese's is so relaxing!
*************************************************************************************
We have been quite busy with sickness lately. Jocelyn went in to the Dr.'s office last Monday with an ear infection. Caleb had the flu on Thursday. It didn't hit him too hard. He complained of a stomach ache and he had no appetite all day. I came down with it Thursday night too. It hit me the same as Caleb. Jocelyn, however got it the worst. She threw up alot last night and still does not feel too great today. She is so sweet when she is sick. She just takes everything in stride.
Caleb "made" me some flowers the other day and, since I am so sentimental, I took a picture of them.
1 comments:
I love your list of mommy saying! Those are very funny, but oh, so true! lol!
Post a Comment