The following is a radio interview of my dad after our car went over a mountain pass in Colorado. The interview is from 1988.
God has done many things in my life since that day. I don't know if it was because of the accident or for other reasons that my parents started searching diligently for a church home. We started attending church faithfully. I was saved in church in 1990. I also surrendered my life to full- time Christian service in that same church when I was 11.
I am thankful to my parents for always seeking God's will when they were faced with decisions. It really set me on a pattern for the rest of my life.
I also realize that the only reason I am alive is because God has a plan for me . That is an awesome realization!
Proverbs 3:6 " In all thy ways acknowlege him, and he shall direct thy paths."
1 comments:
It is amazing what God has done for all of us in the past 20years isn't it? It was that night that I stopped running from God, and I am very glad that I did!
Post a Comment