We have had a rough couple of weeks. Jocelyn's little cold turned into a full blown double ear infecton in two days. She was prety sick for a little while. Caleb started feeling better, but this past Wednesday his fever was back. He was miserable all day Thursday and Friday so we went to the doctor on Friday afternoon. They did a nose swab for the influenza and, wouldn't you know it, that's what Caleb has. I always think of the flu as affecting the stomach, but this one just affects everything else. He pretty much is achy from head to toe. He has a nasty cough and a recurring fever. Dan has the same thing and, of course, I am coming down with it too. The doctor that we saw on Friday said that Jocelyn's ear infection may have really been the flu too.
Today it snowed all day. We have already gotten over 120 inches of snow this season and we are getting another storm this week.
Since I don't really have much to say, I thought I would share some videos of my sweet kids.
Jocelyn started eating cereal on the 22nd. I thought it was so cute how ready she was. She just opened her mouth right up and took the food the very first time. Sorry it is so lopsided. I guess I lack coordination in my left hand when I am using my right hand to feed a baby. LOL
We made banana bread and Caleb was my "strong" helper.
<
1 comments:
Ok, those videos are the cutest! caleb cracks me up, he is sooo animated! the bananas must have bene hard like noodles too...lol. what kind of bananas were you using??? :) jocelyn was definitely ready for cereal too, she didn't even make a face! anyway, they were adorable! thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment