Saturday, May 3, 2008

Growing Up.

Well, Jocelyn has been crawling for a couple of weeks now. I never got to video her froggy crawl because once she figured out how to go forward it didn't take her very long to get the coordination. Here she is. She turned seven months yesterday. I cannot believe how fast she is growing up!


Jocelyn also cut her first two teeth last week. Don't let her suck on your fingers - she bites!



Caleb can write his name! Granted, it's not very pretty, but I am so proud of him.

(The "B" is under the blue car)



.




2 comments:

Jaime said...

That's so exciting...she's crawling!? My oldest didn't crawl till 8mths and Jordan doesn't seem to have ANY interest...lol!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

Wow, I guess even though I am in nursery in the mornings, I don't think I have seen her crawl yet! I bet she is getting really good at it now! I can't beleive Caleb is writing his name! I haven't even started with the girls, maybe this summer. I have good intentions! I hope you have a great week and I'll see you tonight I'm sure!